Sunday, February 4, 2007


In washington professor Guy Westhoff uses blogging to help students engage in projects and help other students connect from other schools. He thinks all teachers should use blogging. Professor Westhoff thinks it will help students become more active. He also thinks that the students that do not participate in large groups will share their feelings on blogging. Professor Westhoff is going to extend his research and continue exploring blogging for K-12. Here is
Professor Westhoff website.




Another school that uses bloggins in Conners Emerson in Maine. This school blog is a blog where a couple of people had posted things. The post are about the school accomplishments and pictures of the students. It tells you all about the school and its different teachers links. It gives you schedules so that everyone can keep up with the different activities going on. I really like this blog. To see Coomers Emerson blog click here

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I tried 2x to post but my internet connection is giving me fits. Here is the 3rd try. I have my installation software CD for MS Office Professional (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint and Access). I will bring this Tues night. If this does not work I have the original software I bought with same software. Lisamarie

Jackie said...

Thats neat how Conners Emerson school blogs has pride in their accomplishments and students.

Jackie Schultz
TT 2:00